*Sue Hooley and CWA Review Crew provided me with a complimentary copy of “2014 & 2015 Daily Planner” to read/use in order to write my review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. The opinions expressed here are purely and truthfully my own and uncompensated. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations. I am part of The CWA Review Crew.*
About the Author & Product:
The Daily Planner was designed by Sue, wife of Dan for 24 years and mother to six lovely children, two girls and four boys ages 5-21. The planner was developed after several years of motherhood and homemaking. Sue understood that a homemaker's day can rarely be scheduled and structured the same as the one before – not every task can fit neatly into the time-slot allotted by other planners. Since her first publication in 2010, thousands of homemakers have benefited from the daily planner.
Spiral-bound: 236 pages
Publisher: Vision Publishers LLC; Spi edition (March 25, 2014)
Publication date: 3/25/2014
- Two-page spread with entries for each day
- Menu planning
- To-do list
- 2015 and 2016 calendars with place for notations
- Perforated shopping list
Task List and Project & Events Sections
- Short-term information that is relevant to 2015
NOW! My Thoughts!...
So, this planner has a ton of features (most listed above) but there are a couple of user friendly features I want to highlight.
- First, what I really like is the bible scriptures posted through out the book. On each weekly page there is a bible scripture which can easily be used a a weekly devotion!
- Another feature that I actually love is that on each weekly page there is a small monthly calendar with the current week highlighted! This is good because if you are scheduling events for a certain week you can clearly see the month at a glance to see which week (1st-5th) you are working on.
- I also like the fact that the top of the weekly pages have a dotted line that says "cut here". Now unless you use planners a lot this may not be a big thing for you BUT believe me, being able to cut the edges of helps you open the planner back up and be able to find your current month/week immediately! VERY HELPFUL!!
- The last page of the planner is actually a Folder Pocket! You can stick coupons, receipts, notes, or business cards in there for safe keeping or easy access! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!
- The cover has very pretty artwork. The book could have had different pictures for the dividers but the cover art is very nice.
Please visit my other spots: