Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blog
letting them know they've been tagged.
-I always wipe down my computer before I use it.
-I always make up my bed in the morning.
-I am addicted to “The Sims” pc and playstation versions.
-I do not drive and don’t want to.
-I am moving to Texas.
-I have OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) tendencies!
I tag: No one because this tag has made quite a few rounds over the past week!! But if you want to do it please let me know so I can come by and check it out!
I was also tagged by Maria of Free To Fly for a unique and fun meme.
The object is to summarize your life's message or memoir, in six words, and chose a photo if you want to accompany it.
1. Write your own Six-Word Memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Here are my 6 words:
Again, I'm not tagging anyone, so if you want to share your six words, go for it!!