It is January 3rd and I have not blogged about what my goals are for 2009. I have a few left over from 2008 that I did not complete. Let's take a look, shall we...
- Read entire bible in one year. [http://www.purposedrivenlife.com/] I started this and did not complete it. I found it boring to read random chapters or selections. There was no flow.
- Go back to school. I have gone back to school. I am currently in enrolled at University of Phoenix.
- Start process for buying second house. Ha! Nope have not done this. I am still trying to sell the first house! Also, since I am new to Texas I do not want to buy a house until I am sure what area I want to settle down in. So for now the house buying is off of my list.
- Complete Family Development Credential course and receive certificate. Complete!
- Join at least 3 professional organizations. 1 must be a national organization. I have joined 2 and both are national organizations. So now I need one that is local.
- Join Toastmasters. I have a fear of public speaking in front of large crowds... Nope, not done. I have located 2 near me but have not taken the next step.
- Lose weight. I wont put a number of pounds now, I am still thinking about that! Hummm, yea about that...I lost weight but have since gained it back. I have to start this over again!
- Change hair. I have contemplated twisting it for 2 years! I will do it in'08'! Complete! I had my hair in twists for half of 2008, then in the summer of 08 I had a short cut and have since changed back to my regular style.
- Actively & regularly work on the book I started writing in early 2007! I am actively still working on this. I actually am working on two of them.
- Travel more! I see another cruise in my future! Over the summer I was in Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Tennessee and in September I was in Missouri. The plans for a family cruise were put on hold after the aftermath of Hurricane Ike which ravaged Galveston, TX. We were planning to ship out from Galveston. We still want to take a cruise in 2010.
- Open another bank savings account. Complete.
- finish the 2008 goals (those which are feasible).
- Get a job.
- Drink more water.
- Do some freelance writing.
- Write my business plan.
- Sell the house in New York.
- Have a day out with some fellow bloggers.